Thursday, February 4, 2010

UTI Update

I started to write this a while ago and guess I never posted it. Sorry about that.

Well, I had the ultrasound on my kidneys and bladder a while ago. Everything seems to be ok with them. Which is good news and bad news. The good news is that they are healthy and nothing is wrong with them. But the bad news is that I still don't know why I am having so many UTIs.

It seems that I am doing a little better though. I haven't had one in a while, which is a very good thing. Hopefully it will stay that way. :-)

I just wanted to let you know how it went. Sorry it took me so long to post this. I thought that I already had. I must have gotten distracted before I posted it. lol Better late than never though, right? :-)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'd love to know how you make your adorable title page(?). Anyway, good luck with everything. UTI's are NOT fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I make them at Scrapblog.com

They have tons of different backgrounds and things to put on the page.

If you need help or have any questions, just ask! I'll be more than happy to help :)