Friday, June 11, 2010

Nathan Graduated!

This past Saturday, Nathan finally graduated from University of Phoenix! :-) It has been a long time coming with a lot of hard work and tons of prayer. I am so proud of Nathan for deciding to go back to school to get his degree.He is so talented and such a hard worker. I know that he is going to to so much with his life and I am so pleased and blessed that I get to be there to support him and be along for the ride. :-)

       Nathan in the blazing heat, waiting to go inside

The Stage

All the many chairs... there were a lot!

Finally coming to take his seat

Waiting for everything to start

"I am a Phoenix!"

Getting his "diploma"  

Yippee!


Proud wife!

Nathan with my parents

Nathan with his parents

My sister Beth and Nate

To celebrate Nathan graduating, we threw a barbecue/pool party for him after the ceremony.

We had tons of family and friends come to celebrate. It was so much fun!



My wonderful little sister, Beth

My funny nephew, Connor. Apparently he really liked the cupcake. lol

We sisters three

The beautiful painting Nathan's parents gave him

My present to Nate

Nate realizes what his gift is going to be....


The naked baby riding a dolphin soap dish. 
The soap dish is a family joke gift, the it is passed from family member to family member. Nobody wants it, but everyone gets it. lol It was Nathan's turn this time around. :-)


We had so much fun celebrating Nathan's accomplishments.
 I am so pleased for Nate and so happy to be his wife. :-)

Congrats again Nate!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats! Looks like it was a fun day.