Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation and Family Pictures

   Nathan is gradutating from the University of Phoenix in less than a month! Can you believe it? It feels like just yesterday that I was talking him into going back to school and now here we are at the end. ;)

My sister Emily is a wonderful photographer, so she offered to take Nate's graduation pics and some family pictures of the two of us. It was the first time that Nathan and I had our pictures taken since our engagements/wedding . So they were long over do. There are too many of them that I like. I coudn't decide which ones I wanted to put up here, so I just posted all the ones that I really like.
 So here they are. :-)




4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Super cute! You guys look like you have WAY too much fun together! :) Congrats on graduation Nate!! See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Can't wait to see you guys! Very excited for July to come. :-)

Sarah said...

Those really are great pictures! Your sister is good. Did I recognize the Sylvan Park bridge in one of them?

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And yes, that is the Sylvan Park bridge. :-) That park is our favorite place to take pictures.