Thursday, March 26, 2009

What we have been up to...

Ok, so I know that I haven't written in a while, but I am trying to repent and tell you all what we have been up to.

In January, Nathan and I became the uncle and aunt of a beautiful baby boy named Connor. He is truly that most beautiful baby I have ever seen. He is so well tempered, hardly ever cries and is always smiling. :) He adds so much to our family.



Nathan finally got his braces off!! Yay! He was able to get them off at the beginning of this month. The same day he got them off, I went and got my glasses. I jokingly called Nate brace-face the day before he got them off, so of course when I went to get my glasses he said that I couldn't call him brace-face anymore but he could now call me four-eyes. lol



Nathan's grandmother passed away about a week ago, so his sister, Rebecca and her sons are in town. We had the whole Arnott clan come over for dinner last night. Dad Arnott, Mom Arnott, Rebecca, her two sons, Hannah, Grandma Brady, Vincent and Irina. It was sooo fun!! I love having them over. I really enjoy spending time with the Arnotts. They really have become family to me. We just sat around talking the whole time. Mom Arnott asked everyone to share their favorite memory of Grandma Arnott. It was nice to listen to the stories and learn more about her. I never had a chance to get to know her more, so it was really nice to hear all the stories.

It was also nice to get to know Rebecca better. She is really a nice person and I wish that she lived closer so we could get to know eachother better. I love all Nate's family. :) I am very happy that I was blessed with them. :D


Rebecca and Elijah


Hannah and McKay


Grandma Brady, Dad Arnott, and Vincent


Grandma Brady, Dad Arnott and Mom Arnott

We had a blast last night and would love to do it more often. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute baby! Fun pictures! It was really fun to see your new place and get to know you guys better! So glad to have you in the family!