Thursday, April 16, 2009

One Year Anniversary! :)

I can't believe that it has almost been a year since Nathan and I were married. Time goes by so fast, yet it seems like we have been married a long time. I really feel like I am still the luckiest girl alive. I have been so blessed to have Nathan in my life and so blessed to be a part of his family.

I am very excited for our upcoming anniversary because we are going to be going on a second "honeymoon".

Our first one didn't work out the way we had planned. We were planning on going down to San Diego, spending a couple days down there, going to the zoo, Sea World, and the beach. We had a lot planned. We drove down there and spent the night. The next morning we went out to eat, was going to go to the beach, but Nathan started to feel a little sick. By the end of that night, he had a fever and was very sick. We decided that it was best if we came home instead of trying to stay. So it ended up that our honeymoon consisted of driving down to Sand Diego, spending the night, and then coming right back. :) I enjoyed the time we had down there, but it wasn't what we originally had planned on.

We decided to make our anniversary special by making it a second honeymoon. :) We will be heading down to San Diego Friday evening, spending the night, going to the zoo (which I have never been to) on Saturday, then driving home Sunday. I am really looking forward to it. Just a simple weekend event, but it is really going to be fun.

I will be taking lots of pictures, so there will definitely be another blog soon about our trip. :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a great idea! How fun is that! I'm glad you guys get to have another get-away! And congrats on your first year! Yeah!

Danya said...

Hey I finally found your blog. I love the pictures at the top, how did you do that? Anyways ttyl!